By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Kashmir DigitsKashmir Digits
  • KASHMIR
  • JAMMU
  • EDUCATION
  • INDIA
  • Results
  • TECHNOLOGY
  • Admit Card
  • EDITORIAL
  • HEALTH
  • JAMMU
  • JKBOSE
  • JOBS
  • Kashmir University
  • PAKISTAN
  • SPORTS
  • SRINAGAR
  • SSC
  • VIDEOS
  • WORLD
  • Share Market Latest
Reading: Iran warns US after Donald Trump’s ultimatum
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Kashmir DigitsKashmir Digits
Font ResizerAa
  • KASHMIR
  • JAMMU
  • EDUCATION
  • INDIA
  • Results
  • TECHNOLOGY
  • Admit Card
  • EDITORIAL
  • HEALTH
  • JAMMU
  • JKBOSE
  • JOBS
  • Kashmir University
  • PAKISTAN
  • SPORTS
  • SRINAGAR
  • SSC
  • VIDEOS
  • WORLD
  • Share Market Latest
  • KASHMIR
  • JAMMU
  • EDUCATION
  • INDIA
  • Results
  • TECHNOLOGY
  • Admit Card
  • EDITORIAL
  • HEALTH
  • JAMMU
  • JKBOSE
  • JOBS
  • Kashmir University
  • PAKISTAN
  • SPORTS
  • SRINAGAR
  • SSC
  • VIDEOS
  • WORLD
  • Share Market Latest
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
WORLD

Iran warns US after Donald Trump’s ultimatum

Muneeb Mushtaq
Last updated: May 20, 2026 3:24 pm
Muneeb Mushtaq
21 seconds ago
Share

The conflict in West Asia between the US and Iran seems to be endless as none is yielding to a mutual agreement. Both are going against the other despite the ongoing ceasefire.

Iran’s army warned on Tuesday it would “open new fronts” against the United States if it resumes attacks, after President Donald Trump said he had held off launching a new offensive in hopes of striking a deal.

“If the enemy is foolish enough to fall into the Zionist trap again and launches new aggression against our beloved Iran, we will open new fronts against it, with new equipment and new methods,” said army spokesman Mohammad Akraminia, according to Iran’s ISNA news agency.

Washington and Tehran have been swapping proposals in an effort to end the Middle East war, which broke out on February 28. The two sides have held a single round of talks so far amid a fragile ceasefire in place since April 8.

In a post on his Truth Social platform, Trump said the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had asked him “to hold off on our planned Military attack of the Islamic Republic of Iran, which was scheduled for tomorrow, in that serious negotiations are now taking place”.

But Trump added he had instructed the US military to be “prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran, on a moment’s notice, in the event that an acceptable Deal is not reached”.

On Tuesday, Iranian army spokesman Akraminia said his country had used the ceasefire as an opportunity “to strengthen its combat capabilities”, without elaborating.

According to ISNA, he also reiterated that Iran maintains control over the strategic Strait of Hormuz, which it has closed and wants to charge ships to traverse.

“The only way for the enemy is to respect the Iranian nation and observe the legitimate rights of the Islamic republic,” he said.

On Monday, Iran said it had responded to a new US proposal, adding that diplomatic exchanges were continuing despite Iranian media reports describing Washington’s demands as excessive.

The day before, Iran’s Fars news agency said Washington had presented a five-point list, which included a demand for Iran to keep only one nuclear site in operation and transfer its stockpile of highly enriched uranium to the United States.

The US had refused to release “even 25 percent” of Iran’s assets frozen abroad or pay any reparations for war damage, Fars added.

The report said the US had also made clear it would only cease hostilities when Tehran engages in formal peace negotiations.

Iran however has said it insists on its own demands, including the release of the frozen assets, the lifting of long-standing sanctions on the country and war reparations.

TAGGED:IranUS
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article cuk Central University of Kashmir makes decision on online classes and work
Leave a review

Leave a Review Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Latest

cuk
Central University of Kashmir makes decision on online classes and work
EDUCATION JAMMU KASHMIR
CJP
What is Cockroach Janta Party? Everything you need to know
INDIA
ebola
Why is the Ebola outbreak declared as international emergency?
WORLD
petrol diesel
Diesel, Petrol prices hiked once again – Check details
INDIA
LG Manoj Sinha
LG Manoj Sinha’s big statement on statehood to Jammu and Kashmir
JAMMU KASHMIR
us iran
“Clock is ticking” – Donald Trump sends warning to Iran as talks stall
WORLD
Donald Trump
Reason why Donald Trump dumped Chinese gifts into trash bin before leaving Beijing
WORLD
engineer rashid
Er. Rashid’s father passed away; Delhi High Court grants interim bail to attend last rites
JAMMU KASHMIR
ISRAEL
Israel and Lebanon ceasefire extended despite violations
WORLD
power
Rs.93 Crore Power Projects cleared for Srinagar by Omar Abdullah-led Cabinet
KASHMIR

Kashmir Digits Magazine is dedicated to the perpetuation of a free press for Students, Aspirants and independent Organisation as the cornerstone of our mission and movement here at Kashmir Digits.

Find Us on Socials

2026 © Kashmir Digits Media Network. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?